- 300 CURRENTLY REGISTERED GUESTS 100% 100%
We have reached our 300 guest limit!
YOU MUST HAVE A MIATA TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT
REFUND POLICY: No refunds after August 1st, 2019 • 50% refund from July 20th thru August 1st.
There is a possibility we will receive cancellations, if you would still like to come to the event please email us to be put on a waiting list. As cancellations come in we will contact you in the order that we received the emails. If you email us to be put on the waiting list, before August 1st, we will honor the $68 registration fee.
Click here to email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fees increase after August 1st to $90 per person and are not guaranteed an event t-shirt.
2019 Texas Miata Round-Up Registration Information
Each Paid Registration includes:
- One Event T-Shirt
- Fully loaded goodie bag.
- Access to participate in a variety of driver-led runs as well as self-guided runs through the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
- Opportunity to compete in the Funcana Car Roadeo, the Show and Shine, the Poker run, as well as other fun activities.
- Saturday night 1940’s South Pacific themed banquet at The Hangar Hotel. This fun-filled event includes a social hour, an Island buffet, live entertainment, prizes, and more! Be sure to view the Saturday Evening Events page for dinner menu, and more information.
- Saturday night you’ll also enjoy fabulous entertainment from the 1940’s all the way to today’s Texas Style Country Music – all in the ambiance of the South Pacific!
- Many moments to meet and mingle with Miata enthusiasts from across the country.
All items ordered from the store will be available for pick-up at the Round-Up in our Runs Registration room. Orders cannot be shipped.